When you open a member's profile, there is a lot of very useful information! Your platform's profiles have a default setup. The way that this information is organised can be customized to a certain extent by adding or removing profile sections and fields.
If the sections and fields are empty, they will not show. Once they are filled-in, they will show in a member's profile.
If you think you will need additional sections or fields, we can help you customize them.
For each field, we can choose:
- A field type:
- One-line text
- Multiple-line text
- Rich text
- URL link
- Multiple Choice (with choices provided)
- Single Choice (with choices provided)
- A file to upload/download
- Access rights or permissions:
- Visualisation rights
- Editing rights
Some examples of access rights:
- (1) viewing & editing: by User, by Admin
- (2) viewing & editing: by User, viewing: by Admin
- (3) viewing & editing: by Admin, viewing: by User
This can be discussed with your Client Success Manager who can guide you through this process. Get in touch!