When you are organized, managing a Trusted Family platform doesn’t take that much time!
We recommend to set some time apart in your calendar on a regular basis.
Checklist to make your role easier:
- Weekly (30 min/week)
- What new content should be shared this week?
- Monthly (1 hour beginning of month)
- Review stats of the last month
- What content was shared?
- Did users enjoy it?
- What content is planned for next month?
- Has it been created?
- Who will post it? Is it clear who is responsible?
- Which events & meetings are coming up next month?
- Yearly (2 to 4 hours)
- Did we reach the goals we set for last year?
- What are the goals for the next year?
- User checkup
- Are the users in the correct groups?
- Should certain users be removed from the platform?
- Do certain users have trouble connecting?
- Did certain people changed email address?
- Organization checkup
- Is the structure of the platform still clear?
- Should certain files/sections be archived?
- Annual Database update
- Send campaign to all users to ask them to check if their profiles are still up to date