Your platform's profiles have a default setup. The way this information is organized can be customized to a certain extent by adding or removing profile sections and fields.
If the certain fields are left empty, they will not display on a member's profile outside of editing mode. Once they are filled out and saved, they will be visible on a member's profile.
If you'd like to add additional sections or fields to your platform's member profiles, we can help you customize them.
For each field, you can choose:
1. Field type:
- One-line text
- Multiple-line text
- Rich text
- URL link
- Multiple Choice (with choices provided)
- Single Choice (with choices provided)
- A file to upload/download
- Visualisation rights
- Editing rights
Some examples of access rights:
- (1) viewing & editing: by User, by Admin
- (2) viewing & editing: by User, viewing: by Admin
- (3) viewing & editing: by Admin, viewing: by User
If you're interested in custom fields, get in touch with your Client Success Manager who will guide you through the process.